The purpose of this role is to drive business growth by unlocking the client’s business opportunity and DAN capability, to deliver outstanding client service, innovative and ambitious client solutions which have business value to clients at the heart
Client Services: Act as a senior-level client counsel and maintain two-way communications; create strategic integrated proposals and plans; respond to and anticipate client needs; direct client interaction; embed as clients' offices; anticipate problems before they become issues; ensure activities on behalf of clients are executed within budget estimates; obtain knowledge of client's business and industry; spot and forward trend information to clients, providing context for how it works; gain the confidence of the client and their team so they seek guidance and advice on a routine basis.
- Project Management: Manage and work with other members of the project team to implement programs on behalf of clients; utilize the agency's software system to manage projects; establish sound procedures for each client; help achieve profitability and goals based on budget expectations.
- Account Management: Be responsible for management of client accounts, budgets and projects; enhance creativity of staff; develop a spirit of teamwork and high morale among people working under your direction; keep management informed of pertinent activities and potential problems; search for new opportunities with existing clients
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or related field
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years of communications/marketing/public relations experience
- Flexible, highly motivated with ability to provide consistent client service and team support
- Must be willing to assist with all aspects of the agency as needed
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team
- Healthcare industry and agency experience
- Reliable, deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent writer, including knowledge of AP style and journalistic preferences
- Strong media skills with relevant media categories
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong strategic and tactical social media skills
- Ability to develop and manage influencer marketing programs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed